The gut is an organ that plays vital functions in the organism. Thus, without him, man can not live. That is why it is very important to take care of your health and prevent toxins and waste from accumulating in it.
The problem is that the habits of modernity make bowel detoxification very difficult to achieve.
This is because junk food and sports sedentarism cause the accumulation of fats in the intestinal tract.
However, a gut full of waste can lead to the emergence of a large number of diseases and serious ailments.
For this reason, in this article, we want to teach you the importance of regularly cleaning the organ to avoid diseases.
In addition, we want to teach you different ways to detoxify the intestines naturally and without the need to over-spend.
Read on to learn all about bowel cleansing and improve your health.
Why It’s Important To Clean Your Bowel Regularly
- First of all, you should know that an intoxicated gut has repercussions on the whole health of the organism.
- Thus, those who do not detox it on a regular basis can suffer from being overweight, skin problems, autoimmune diseases or depression.
- The good news is that our body gives us certain signals to tell us when it is necessary to cleanse the intestines.
- In this sense, it is important to always be alert to know if it is necessary to perform a cleaning of the intestinal tract.
- Below we will give you a list of the main symptoms that gives you an intoxicated bowel.
- If you have two or more of them, it is very important that you perform a bowel cleansing.
Signs that you should perform a Gut cleansing
- -Increased weight without apparent cause
- -Mental Nebula
- -Depression or anxiety
- -Swelling or pain in the abdominal area
- -Bad breath
- -Constipation or diarrhea
- -Joint pain
- -Loss of memory and cognitive failures
- -Skin problems like acne, psoriasis or hives
- -Constant need to eat sugar
- -Yeast Infections
How to perform a bowel cleansing
The main thing to achieve a total cleaning of the intestines is to achieve a balance in the organ microbiome.
To achieve that balance there are certain issues that you have to take into account.
Continue reading to learn how to naturally balance your gut microbiome.
Increases consumption of prebiotics
First, it is advisable to increase the consumption of prebiotic foods.
This is because they serve to increase the production of healthy bacteria present in the intestinal flora.
Among the main prebiotic foods are salmon, onions, leeks, asparagus, garlic, carrots, and beans.
Increases consumption of probiotic foods
When we talk about probiotics we mean healthy bacteria that directly help balance the intestinal flora.
You can get them in capsule or powder form at any health food store.
But you can also incorporate them into your diet by consuming foods such as kefir, yogurt, kombucha, sauerkraut, and kimchi.
Reduces consumption of sugars and gluten
On the other hand, in addition to increasing the consumption of the foods mentioned above, it is very important to reduce the consumption of sugars and gluten.
This is because these foods generate an environment conducive to the spread of malignant bacteria.
Consume antimicrobial foods
Finally, you can also detoxify your body by consuming certain anti-microbial supplements.
While you can get them in stores in the form of capsules, our recommendation is that you incorporate foods that help you in that mission.
Among the antimicrobial food, we count with the garlic, the leaves of the olive tree, the oregano….